Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
This is my second post as a member of the Stamprints DT.

I want to share another card with you all that I made using the heart I just recently used.
Just added a beautiful butterfly to it and a different sentiment. :)

I enjoyed making a card with these pretty digis.
 Here's another view for you.
Here's the other side.
...For This Card - Step By Step... 
  White cardstock for the card base.
Added the sentiment and butterfly onto the heart in Paint Shop Pro.
Printed out a separate butterfly and flower, as well as the heart.
After coloring, fussy cut around the heart, butterfly and flower.
Taped a piece of embossed cardstock onto the card and used the distressing tool around it.
Taped the heart onto the center of the card. 
Attached pop-dots to the back of the flower and added it onto the original flower.
Attached pop-dots to the back of the butterfly and added it onto the original butterfly.

...Products Used...
Digistamp 'Butterfly #2' By: Stamprints 
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Spectrum Noir Markers - for the heart
Spellbinders Embossing Folder
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Elizabeth Craft Designs Fine Pointed Scissors
Core'dinations Cardstock
Forever In Time 'Pop-Dots'
Plus Tape Runner
White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs,  
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)