Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE #10 ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
There's a new challenge starting today at
Love To Craft Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes

Here's my inspiration card for this challenge...
Here's my recipe...
 The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Kirby Teesdale'
Pink Cardstock Paper
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Coffee Stained Gauge
Flowers, Ribbon and Flatback Pearls

Here's how I made my card...
After making my card, I distressed around the front edges of it. Next I cut the patterned paper to fit the center of the card and used the distressing tool around it. Then I taped it to the card, folding each corner over. On the second patterned paper, I wanted the dress-form and picture behind it to show, so I cut it to fit the center of the card. Then I distressed around it and taped in on. Next I glued the larger flowers toward the right bottom of the card. Then glued the small flowers here and there, going upward, beneath the large flowers. After making a bow with the wonderful bow maker my hubby made for me, I glued it below the flowers. I then glued three flatback pearls onto the right upper corner of the second patterned paper.

Hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.
Come on and join us in the fun!

Happy Crafty Hugs,
Sherry x

 I entered this card in the following challenges...
Morgan's Art World Open Challenge #8 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #46 - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges #4 - Flowers
Artistic Inspirations #178 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #157 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work here. Just stunning. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, sure to be treasured by the recipient. Heather LTCCB teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)