Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #33 SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT/OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Scrapbook Layout - Optional Anything Goes

Here is my inspiration scrapbook layout for the challenge... 
I created my main page digitally, then printed it out...here it is...
Here is what I used to make my layout...
Papers and Gingerbread Bear Set by me 
Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink 'Vintage Photo'
Gauge and Lace Ribbon

I printed out the main paper and two others that match. Then distressed all around each paper. My hubby helped me with the distressed ink. He added water to make it disperse more and to be lighter in color. He even put it on all the papers for me. :) I rotated one page to the right and glued it to the back of the main page. Then rotated the other to the left and glued it to the back of the that paper. I then added gauge all around, between the main page and the page beneath it. I made a bow with lace and glued it to the top left corner, gluing the tails to where the stay in place and raise up a little on each side of the bow.

And that's my DT scrapbook layout.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)