Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #30 DISNEY/OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
There's a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
DISNEY with OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

I just love Disney, especially Mickey and Minnie!
Here's my inspiration cards for the challenge...
Here's how I made my cards....
For Mickey...I used white paper to make the card. Then cut black paper to fit a little over half of the card and glued it on. Then I cut red paper to fit the rest of the card and glued it in place. I cut two circles with the black paper for ears and glued them on. I stitched black thread through the button holes of two white buttons, to make them look like they are stitched onto the card. Then I glued them in place.
For Minnie...I used white paper to make the card. Then cut red paper to fit a little over half of the card. I didn't have any red paper with white polkadots, so I made my own, by using a white gel pen and coloring lots of circles with it. I know they're not all perfect but I like it, lol. After I made sure they were dry, I glued the paper onto the card. Then I cut another piece of red paper (a little longer) to fit over the bottom part of the card. After coloring circles on it, I made kind of a fan fold on each side and in the center to make it look pleated. Then glued it onto the bottom part of the card. Thankfully I had red ribbon with white polkadots. I cut a piece and glued it across the top part of the pleated paper, tucking each side underneath the red paper. Then I cut two circles with the black paper for ears and glued them on. I then made a bow with the ribbon and glued it on between the ears.

And that's my DT cards.
I hope you like them and they will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)