Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE #132 ATG/TWIST (ALL ABOUT LOVE)

Hello Everyone,
I am super excited as this is my first post as a DT member for  
Digistamps 4 Joy!
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
 We have a new challenge starting today
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with an Optional Twist (All About Love)

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi Stamp by: Digistamps4Joy
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
DCWV 4.5"x6.5" 'The Once Upon A Time' Stack
White/Pink Cardstock Paper
Zots Glue Dots
Beacon Gem-Tac Glue
Flowers and Flatback Pearls

I made my card with white paper. After cutting pink paper to fit, I glued it in the center of the card. Then I did the same with the patterned paper. I cut another piece of pink paper to fit behind the image then glued them together. I put glue dots on the back of the image and added it onto the right side of the card. After cutting to fit another piece of the pink paper to fit behind the text, I glued them together. I put a glue dot on the back center of the text and added it to the left side of the card, slightly slanted and overlapping the image. Then I added the roses by putting the stems behind the image and gluing them in place. For a little more bling, I added flatback pearls in-between the flowers and onto the corners of the image.

I hope you that like my DT card and it gives you some inspiration.
You should come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)