Followers

Monday, September 5, 2016

LETS CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #117 SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES

We have a new challenge starting today over at 
The theme for this challenge is...
SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES

There is a fabulous prize to be won too, so come join in the fun!

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Supplies Used:
The Paper Studio 4.5x6.5 "Tattered and Worn" and "Mirabelle"
Prima Marketing Inc. 6x6 "Stationer's Desk"
For Sentiment tag, I used Core Essentials "Neutrals"
From my stash: Brown cardstock paper, leaves, butterfly button
Twine from the Hardware Store and Hazelnuts from my yard :)
Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool - used to distress
ends of all the paper, including the card.

After distressing around the sides of each paper, I taped them in place.
I used the twine to tie the leaves together and glued them on the side of
the card. I left the twine long and glued each end down to hold it in place.
After gluing the hazelnuts in place, I cut short lengths of twine and tucked
them here and there, in the leaves. I then added the sentiment tag and a
leaf at the bottom. Then glued the butterfly button onto the card.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges "Always Anything Goes"
Crafting From The Heart "Anything Goes"
PDE Linky Party"All Cards"
A Gem of a Challenge "Ribbon/Lace/ Or Twine
Creative Craft Cottage "Spots And/Or Stripes"
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog "Anything Goes + A Sentiment"
Broken Fairy Designs "Anything Goes - Optional/Things With Wings"
The Pencil Case "Anything Goes - Crafty Sentiments"
Dragonfly Journeys "Social Butterfly"

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card love all the feathers .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! This is a beautiful creation with those gorgeous Fall leaves. Thanks so much for joining my challenge last week and I hope to see you again soon :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaves! This is adorable! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely autumn card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love autumn leaves. Thank you for joining us at Broken Fairy Designs. ❤️ Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Thank you for participating in the PDE Linky Party Card Challenge!

    There's a PDE Linky Party Tag Challenge starting now. I hope you'll join it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jeanette!

    I will go there now, to see. Thank you for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)